I have a passion – a passion for Customer Service, and a passion to leverage Technology to move forward. I believe that technology should help you connect strategically. I believe in going the extra mile to provide Customer Service. As a Technology Coach, I will leverage these passions to advance your message, and cause, to stimulate customer service, and to coach you to connect with your customers and stakeholders.
Use web-based solutions to build relationships with customers, manage talented personnel and projects, and dream up big project ideas.
We provide help with the architecture of websites, the Use of Web Strategies to convert business goals into actionable customer communication, service, retention, and capture.
No two businesses are alike, nor are two venues alike. Each must maintain a plan that is flexible to implement the workflows, tasks, and responsibilities based upon their own business needs and policies.
Our Technology Security Services include the assessment of business practices, and policies, evaluation of current and future technology assets, and recommendations for integration of practice, policy, and technology into a the planning response and response procedures.
- Assessing your current safety technology assets,
- Evaluating their effectiveness,
- Considering options for improving and/or replacing,
- Determine best practices for integrating technology into your Emergency Operations Plans and Responses, and
- Developing or delivering training programs on the use of these technologies during a crisis or emergency event.
In today’s changing environment, many businesses are finding that their business needs and technology needs don’t quite match up. One thing that can help is to conduct a technology assessment. More